Friday, April 11, 2014

2006 - Greased Pole


I thought that I had a story that accompanied this image, but apparently I don't...or at least I can't find it in my files. But the premise is this -- a handsome young muscle man is chained to a large, tall pole, the two chains linking his wrists and ankles respectively. He has to grip the pole tightly with his massive muscles to avoid sliding down to the wickedly sharp spikes below. This test of endurance is further complicated by the thick coating of grease covering the pole.

The randy and heroically virile stud only adds to his problems when he spontaneously ejaculates, the feeling of his huge cock slowly sliding down the face of the pole simply too much for his libido to take. His incredibly thick and gloopy jizz makes the pole even more slippery, causing the huge and heavy lad to slowly inch downward. Even now, his massive testicles are already being impaled on the sharp spikes...

A FANTASTIC artist named Rawpain used my drawing as inspiration for his own photoshopped version, which I've included below. I think his version is amazing! He also added small hooks or barbs to the face of the pole, which cruelly rip and tear at his huge cock as he slowly descends down the pole. Talk about a serious OUCH!!










No comments:

Post a Comment