Friday, April 11, 2014

2006 - Electro-Torture

Here is another "commissioned" work for a fan. I am putting the word commissioned in quotation marks as I've never asked for or gotten a single penny for my artwork (or my stories for that matter). If someone suggested a hot scenario, then I was more than happy to draw it for them.

This image has a LOT going on, so let me explain: Electrodes have been attached to many of the most sensitive parts of the young stud's body, including his thick nipples, the underside of his cock shaft, his huge cock head, a metal sound driven down the entire length of his cum tube, and the massive metal spike driven through both of his massive balls. A chain has been attached to this spike, and in turn connected via a pulley system to an enormous weight, brutally stretching out his impaled nuts. The agony he is suffering is so fantastic that his powerful body snaps through most of the thick leather straps holding him down, and his almighty ejaculation shoots the sound out of his cock like a missile.

Like I said, there's a lot going on here...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment