Monday, April 21, 2014

1993-1999 - Anvil of Tears (old version)

I found a small collection of my older drawings, probably dating back to my college days or shortly thereafter. My old stuff is easy to identify because (1) it's on college-ruled paper, and (2) the cocks and balls on my studs, while larger than humanly possible, hadn't yet reached the level of immensity and impossibility of my later drawings. :)

I thought it might be interesting to post some of these older works here for comparison purposes.

Oh, and I just noticed, I didn't complete this guy's legs. I tended to avoid body parts that I couldn't yet draw decently well, and to this day, I avoid hands and feet if I can help it. Definitely sexy parts of a man's body, but ones that I'm not that good at drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment