Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2006 - A Thorny Problem

This drawing was no doubt inspired by The Hun's "Gohr" series, where the hunky, hairy, and enormously hung hero is tortured by having thorns driven through his cock, balls, and chest.

I like how I bound the root of his cock and scrotum so tight that his cock meat is bulging like it's going to explode. I also notice that the stud in my drawing is wearing dog tags, so I guess I intended him to be some sort of military grunt. I never did write a story to accompany this drawing, but if any of you want to have a go at it, please be my guest! :)




2 comments:

  1. Ohh no wouldnt this be a fun challenge.
    Maybe the thorns would be from a version of those large, tall cactus you find but the thorns are bigger.
    And the challenge is to see if his cock and balls can remain intact as they take every single one of the thorns from the cactus.
    A slow and methodical pushing them in, slow, deep, twisting...
    Maybe a variant of the cactus where the thorns are barbed....
    Such fun.
    That cock head could have a crown of thorns.
    Each bloated ball hundreds of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell yes, those balls are MORE than massive enough to take a couple hundred thorns... EACH! And STILL be fully functional and pumping out massive wads of prime stud cum. I also like the idea of a crown of barbed thorns all around the crest of the hunk's huge cock head.

    ReplyDelete