Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2006 - Boot Stomp

I guess I must have a thing for military guys, as we've got yet another Marine being brutalized in this drawing (the tattoo around his mipple says "Property of U.S. Marines"). Poor guy has had his balls stretched all the way to the floor, making them completely vulnerable to repeated boot stomps by an enormous man with some really big feet. This drawing was also accompanied by a short "story", which I've included below...




Boot Stomp


I TOLD you not to cum, you fucker! You’re gonna fuckin’ PAY for that! Well if you think THIS hurts, you stupid grunt, wait 'til I get out the nut press. It’ll make this look like foreplay! I’ll crush your fuckin’ huge bull nuts as flat as pancakes for disobeying my orders! 


Knowing you, though, you’ll probably just end up cumming again… 

1 comment:

  1. They trying to destroy his seeds so he couldnt impregnate his lover after go home from the camp

    ReplyDelete