Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2006 - Blender

I read a fictional story years ago about a hugely hung stud who hated his own big balls, and tried often to destroy them. He even modified his own microwave oven so that he could trap his balls inside when he closed the door, and would try (unsuccessfully) to cook them to death. That story gave me the idea for a particularly gruesome method of castration using a blender. Yikes!

While I see lots of flaws in this drawing, particularly with the proportions of the guy's legs, I still like how it turned out. The look of innocence and fear on his face is particularly nice. But HOW his assailant managed to cram both of his huge nuts into that blender, I'll never know. I just hope no one presses the 'liquify' button...  ;)



4 comments:

  1. Freakin Awesome, Great work man, one hell on a talent. Thanks so much for putting up your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your very kind comment, Jeff! I've always felt that my artwork lacks a sort of polish, so I think of them as just really good "doodles." My imagination I think outstrips my artistic talent.

      But that said, drawing these sorts of brutal ball bashing and nut busting images never fails to get me off, and if these drawings can do the same for you, then I'm a very happy man! :)

      I'm excited to get to my 2012 and 2013 artwork, as I think my style improved somewhat from these earlier drawings.

      Delete
    2. Look foreword to seeing your newer stuff, but Don't sell your self short, these are way better then doodles. :)

      Delete
    3. Well I thank you again, and will accept your compliments with greater grace this time. :)

      I never know when inspiration will strike -- finished two new drawings yesterday, two more today, and am partway into another (the third in a three-part series about a barbarian who runs afoul of an evil wizard). Looking forward to posting them! :)

      Delete