Monday, April 14, 2014

2006 - Massive Vise

This hunky and hairy young barbarian (LOVE this one's huge, hairy chest!) has been captured by an evil warlord, and his super-human strength put to the ultimate test. A massive iron vise has been attached to his huge nuts, crushing them down to a mere fraction of their normal size. The floor was then dropped away, allowing the two-ton vise to hang suspended by nothing more than the mighty cords and ducts connecting the man's huge balls to his supremely muscular body. 

Kids, do NOT try this at home! ;)

I'm posting two versions of the same image. The second version has a story hand-written in the margin, and I've never gotten around to transcribing it to an electronic version. I'm not sure if it will be legible in this scanned version, but if not and you want to know the full story, just let me know and I'll find the original piece of artwork and type up the story. 







No comments:

Post a Comment