Monday, April 21, 2014

2006 - Harvest Time

Ever since I was a kid, I fantasized about creating a stable of studs, males whose only purpose was to breed and produce even bigger, stronger, and handsomer males. In such a world, you would of course need to occasionally prune the less successful of their progeny...




Harvest Time


I am often asked how I can stand to destroy such a magnificent specimen of ultra masculine perfection as the beefy he-man you see suspended before you. The answer is quite simple – I can destroy dozens of men like this each day because my breeding program has advanced to such a stage that men such as this huge-balled stud are now the norm. Believe me, the truly exceptional studs we have in our stable make this handsome young buck look pathetic in comparison. We only allow the very best of the best of each new generation to become breeding stock. The remainder, like this massive man, are castrated upon reaching maturity at age 20, and then sent to the labor mines where their phenomenal strength is put to good use. 

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what happens if someone intends to pump their muscles up even more? I wonder what the actual limit really is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can push our mightiest bull studs to grow even BIGGER! The only limit is the size of the human male frame. We've already grown some particularly massive bull men who are so encumbered by their muscular mass that they have significant mobility issues. Our goal, however, is to grow our stock so unbelievably massive that they are rendered effectively immobile, making them stationary factories of testosterone and sperm.

      Delete
    2. muscle breeding needs to be a reality. I crave for a day when we inspect the products of the training and nutrition programs at market. The handlers standing proud with their stock parading and demonstrating the impressive quality of the meat on their bones. Cartoonishly sexy women on one side and powerfull studs on the other, all having their sexual characteristics wowing the audience. I want to make sure the new generation of muscular development can be pushed further with specimens that are impossible not to stare at.

      The ideal for big boys should be musclemass that fits awkwardly on the human frame, bulging against each other, and causing them to walk abnormally. It would be amazing to watch young male athletes "bursting" from being roided up too

      Delete
    3. These are all such hot fantasies! Thank you sharing them with me, as I love these discussions. :)

      Delete