Friday, May 30, 2014

2007 - Hungry Tree

In this week's batch of 7 old drawings from 2007, there are THREE drawings of various tentacle/plant/monster scenarios. I guess I was on something of a tentacle kick back then! :)

This particular image is of a flesh-eating tree about to feast on the colossal testicles of a captive hunk. Why is the tree on its side, you ask? I have no freakin' idea! I guess I just liked the angle. :)

The poor guy's scrotum is starting to tear and give way in a couple of places, so he's probably just moments away from having his huge nuts brutally torn from his body. What I particularly like about this drawing is that the fantastically strong tentacles wrapped around the stud's massive cock can't move that mighty truncheon an inch; his bone is so fucking hard and solid and rigid that is utterly immovable, especially as he enters into what will undoubted by the final, monumental orgasm of his young life...




No comments:

Post a Comment