Sunday, May 4, 2014

2006 - Sledgehammer

I thought I'd start posting a day earlier than usual, as a special treat for those of you checking in on a Sunday. :)

Blunt force trauma has always been my preferred method of abusing and mauling a stud's huge nuts, and this image highlights that concept. Poor kid has already had a DOZEN loads literally pounded out of his huge nuts, and his assailant isn't about to let up. Judging from how bruised and battered they are already, I don't think the lad's nuts are long for this world...







Sledgehammer


“UNH!!"

SMACK!!

"UNH!!!"

SMACK!!

"UNNNHH!!!" 

SMACK!!

"PLEASE, Sir!!"

SMACK!!

"NO MORE!" 

SMACK!!  SMACK!!

"UNNH!!" 

SMACK!!  SMACK!!

"UUNNNNNNHH!!!" 

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!!  

"Oh GOD!!" 

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!! 

"UNNNHHH!!!" 

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!!  

"You’ve already made me cum 12 TIMES!!" 

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!! 

"UUUNNNNNNNNNHHHH!!!"

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!!  

"My balls feel like fucking JELLY!!!"

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!!  

"Oh God, they ache so bad!!"

SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!!  SMACK!! SMACK!!  SMACK!! SMACK!!   SMACK!!  

"Please have mercy on my bruised and battered nuts, Sir!! I don’t think they can survive many more blows from that huge sledgehammer!” 

“Don’t you understand, my handsome muscle stud? Your huge bull nuts aren’t SUPPOSED to survive! I’m going to beat them and batter them and pummel them until they are destroyed, until those monstrous twin nuts of yours are reduced to worthless broken ball meat. I'm going to turn those huge baby makers into baby food. I’m going to rupture your huge, low hanging gonads and cover the floor with your burst ball guts. 

"Your balls are already extremely mushy, and they are starting to lose their healthy egg shape. They're already having a hard time reinflating after each new blow from this hammer. Soon, it will be hard to tell where one ends and the other begins. And they are so bruised that they are nearly PURPLE in color! 


"And I think you’re right; I don’t think those obscenely oversized bull balls of yours can survive too many more blows from this hammer. Any bets on how many more strikes it will take? One? Two? Ten? Twenty? Your huge bull balls have already proved far tougher than I would have ever guessed, but it won't be too much longer now. You've already pumped out a colossal amount of your stud spunk. Twelve loads!! That's unbelievably impressive!! But I wonder if you will have a chance to orgasm one last time, to mix one final, magnificent load with the ever-growing pool of sperm slowly cooling on the floor. Thirteen always was my lucky number. Too bad it won’t be lucky for you…” 

No comments:

Post a Comment