Sunday, May 4, 2014

2006 - Snap You like a Twig!

This image was done at the suggestion of a Greasetank viewer who wanted to see a muscular bull stud's huge horse cock snapped in half. I decided that was a bit too violent (even for me), so I instead drew that moment where the hunk's rock hard boner is on that razor's edge of destruction, bent so profoundly that just another ounce or two of pressure will make that incredibly tough and fibrous tissue snap, ruining his mighty cock forever.

So you get to decide -- does the grinning guard relent and leave the bull stud's huge cock intact, or does he finish what he started? ;)





4 comments:

  1. snapping the steel hard cock of a massive muscle stud, with his own dog tags strangling the life blood from his massive nuts, hot as hell man. great job, looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Jeff! I truly appreciate all of your comments! I should pretty much just be drawing for you and Sean at this point. ;) LOL

      Delete
  2. Love this. At least give it a permanent bend so he can’t enjoy it ever again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, definitely got some proponents of permanent damage here! I KNEW there was a reason why I liked you guys! ;)

    ReplyDelete