Thursday, September 30, 2021

Morph 105

 




If I could have found a set of genitals that better matched the skin color on this gorgeous young lad, then this would have been an extremely successful morph. I'm still rather happy with how it turned out, though. 


Maksim Trizm is fantastically handsome in my opinion. I particularly love his large nose, which I think works perfectly on his chiseled-featured face. 


This Latino stud was already hung rather big, but I decided to make him HUGE! 


Handsome Kyle Kirvay almost looks like he needs another wheelbarrow for his boulder-sized nuts! 

2 comments:

  1. i think i have a story about the sad ending for the marine hero. fantastic pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I'd LOVE to read any story you might have regarding this achingly handsome and powerfully built Marine! Please feel free to send it to my gmail address! :D

      Delete