Thursday, September 2, 2021

Morph 97

 Greetings! 

After a LONG hiatus, I've decided to start posting morphs on this blog again. I actually created quite a few new morphs during 2020, and even did a few in 2021, so I'm going to start posting them here. 

Sadly, I have not been inspired to create any more of my pencil drawings in the past couple of years, so I don't have any of those to share with you all. But I hope that you enjoy these morphed images. 

I'm really pleased how the morph of this RIDICULOUSLY handsome young bodybuilder turned out. :)


The original photo of this lad is MUCH smaller, more like a runner's build, so I was impressed that I could enlarge him to such prodigious dimensions. 



This handsome Russian bull is one of my favorites, but there's very few photos to be found of him online. 





No comments:

Post a Comment