Sunday, September 12, 2021

Morph 100

 Wow, I've reached a landmark 100 posts of photo morphs! I wonder if I have enough morphs already completed to reach 200 posts... :)

I've also decided to include "before and after" photos so that you can see what I've changed from the original photo. 






This unbelievably gorgeous bull of a man lives in the San Francisco area, so I've actually run into him in person several times. And I cannot tell you how stunningly handsome he is in person! Just so big and bulky and MANLY! 




















4 comments:

  1. On occasion I've come across the unaltered version of your past morphs. It's always interesting to see before and afters, so having them together in one place is a nice treat.
    I was quite surprised to see that the ample manhood in the durex drawing was a part of the original and not something you enhanced in your morph. It certainly fits your style ;)

    Speaking of your style, any chance you've been working on any drawings for us? I don't intend to apply any pressure, I'm merely curious. Or perhaps hopeful is the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for reaching out and leaving a comment! And dang it, I WISH I had the motivation to draw again! It's been quite a while now, hasn't it. Sadly, no, nothing in the works at the moment, but I do still have several DOZEN sketches that need to be "fleshed out", so to speak. So there WILL be new drawings...someday... :)

      Delete
  2. I like the comparisons. Better yet, glad you have begun posting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I'm now kicking myself that I didn't share the original images from the get go. Sometimes seeing the original photo actually heightens the eroticism of the finished product for me.

      Delete