Friday, November 3, 2017

2017 - Moose and Squirrel

This drawing is unrelated to the somewhat Halloween-themed story that I intend to post on my story blog in October and November, but the great size difference between these two hunky young men does mirror that of the two main characters in that story series.

These two hot and hunky young college studs have been the talk of the town, as they've been lovers since they first met as roommates Freshman year. Mike the Moose is a titanic giant of a man, standing 6'8" tall and absolutely monstrously muscular, far bigger and meatier than any defensive lineman in all of professional football, let alone the younger men at the college level. Scott the Squirrel is an extraordinarily gifted young gymnast, standing only 5'4" tall but far more muscular than a typical gymnast. Both young men are also outrageously handsome, and though they are a study in contrasts (height, weight, hair color, amount of body hair, etc.), the two are somehow perfectly paired.

The numbers in parentheses are supposed to be the lengths of their rock hard cocks. Scott's thick 9.5" would be considered big on any man, but is absolutely huge on his compact, meaty, 5'4" frame. Mike's titanic schlong is over TWICE the length of Scott's beefy pole, however, and ten times as thick and juicy. The 22" mega dong is several orders of magnitude too big to fit into any human orifice, but Scott is nonetheless an expert at helping the bigger bull of a man get his rocks off, using every inch of his lithe and muscular body to stroke and caress and pump that enormous crank to a fantastically messy conclusion...usually 5 or 6 times a night! :)

I like how Moose doesn't even fit in the king-sized bed, and that his enormous, muscular weight is causing the specially reinforced mattress to sag. That's my kind of man! :D


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comments, and I'm glad that you like these two guys! I really enjoyed drawing them as well, especially as I have a thing myself for size differences. (I'm on the muscular and tall side myself, and while I like all kinds of guys, I have a special place in my heart for short and lean guys)

      Unfortunately, I don't have any plans to draw these two characters again in the foreseeable future. BUT the next story series on my story blog (Pumpkin Pounded) features two guys who bear a striking resemblance to "Moose and Squirrel" above. :)

      Delete
  2. This one is absolutely amazing! And by the way, I didn't expect that you were the big one and had a thing for smaller guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you like it!! I rarely draw anything that's not CBT, and this image is downright romantic...but I'm rather partial to it, too. :)

      And I'm no giant, but I'm 6'1" and 215 pounds. Used to be 250 pounds, and that was FUN, but the extra muscle felt unhealthy, so I slimmed back down. Still, it was awesome being one of the "big guys". And yeah, I've always been a total sucker for short, lean guys. Considering the guys I draw, that's surprising, right? I still can't tell if I want to have one of these big guys for my very own...or if I want to BE one of these guys. Maybe both? ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's very surprising. I have to say you have a rich imagination to come up with so many ideas.

      Delete
    3. Thanks again for your comments David! And yeah, I guess I DO have a rather vivid imagination. :) Erotic fantasies play through my head all the time, and only a fraction of them ever find life in my drawings and stories. :)

      Delete
  3. LOL!!! I just noticed that I drew Moose's foot wrong! The toes are reversed!! LOL!!! I guess he's a mutant in more ways than one! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to be Squirrel right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?!? And can I be your Moose...? ;)

      Delete
    2. Mmm, you got it! Better hit the gym first, though, as I'm "only" 230 pounds at the moment -- gotta be a LOT bigger to qualify as "Moose"! ;)

      Delete
    3. you've still got me by 90 lbs, pretty sure you could get the job done. :)

      Delete
    4. By the way, I know that I posted earlier in this thread that I'm 215 pounds, but it turns out I'm really 230 at the moment. Went to the doctor earlier this month and got on the scale, and was shocked at my weight! Of course, that was also in blue jeans and sneakers, but still. And it's not like I've put on a lot of fat or anything, so I guess getting back to hitting the weights a couple of months ago really IS paying off! :) They talk about "muscle memory" and I guess it's true. I was 250 pounds at my heaviest and most muscular (about 10 years ago now), but I've always found that I put on weight easily.

      Delete
  5. Two years later,Still my love this pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Jeffry! This drawing is certainly unusually romantic compared to what I normally draw -- why, no one's balls are in danger or anything! -- and yeah, I really like how it turned out, too. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm sure he could take that cock up his ass, just gotta push hard enough and use plenty of lube ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy shit, that would be incredible! Just having the first HALF of Moose's huge cock plowed into Scott's muscular ass would have the mammoth cock head pressing against the smaller gymnast's diaphragm! And if the ENTIRE cock was buried balls deep inside Scott's bunghole, that gigantic glans would be nestled between the little stud's lungs and pushing his heart off to the side!! Talk about a power bottom!! LOL!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but I'm sure he'd like the challenge lol His bunghole might not as it's getting split apart but his prostate would be being beaten until it's ready to explode

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, Scott's poor prostate would be smashed nearly to oblivion, but it would be worth it, as the young lad would no doubt blow the biggest and most powerful load of his life! Sure, he might be walking funny for weeks after taking such an enormous schlong up his tight little bung hole, but he'd be wearing one heck of a satisfied smile on his handsome face...

      Delete