Saturday, April 9, 2022

Morph 125

Greetings photo morph fans! It's early September as I prepare this post, and this is my last series of completed morphs available to share with you all. This blog is therefore likely to go dormant for a good long while once more, unless and until I have both the time and inspiration to create more of these mighty muscle gods for you all to enjoy. 

Until then, stay safe!

--Jayse


 




This ended up being one of my favorite morphs yet! Partly, it's because I find the stud in the original photo to be so incredibly handsome and sexy. But I also think that I did a pretty damn good job of subtly enlarging his muscles (and not-so-subtly enlarging his crotch bulge) while keeping to believable dimensions and proportions. Definitely in my top 5 all-time favorite morphs I've created. :D


I sure hope that hard-knuckled fist is being aimed at that massive crotch bulge! That handsome blond muscle stud is about to experience an EXPLOSION of agony in his tightly-packed groin! 


Definitely hope to be seeing more of super handsome Vlad Dubinin in the near future. What a STUD!! 


Still not perfect, but I think I did much better in this third and final morph of baby-faced Thomas Vanneste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment