Thursday, November 4, 2021

Morph 115

I discovered this extraordinary series of morphed photos late in 2020, and I knew that I would simply HAVE to augment them! The face for the main subject, the captured muscle hero, was taken from the handsome Mark Erpelding, which I thought was an excellent choice by the original artist. I've made him even beefier and more extraordinarily hung in the images below, and added a final panel where he finally blows his epic, titanic cum load, much to the excitement of his burly captors... 







HAD to add some marks of abuse to those massive bollocks as well! 























2 comments:

  1. Do you know who the original artist is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, and I wish I did! I would DEFINITELY seek out more of this artist's work! If you ever do find out, then please let me know. :)

      Delete