Sunday, November 14, 2021

2021 - Almost There...

 Greetings everyone! 

I am THRILLED to announce that the planets all aligned last weekend, and I had that rare combination of energy, opportunity, and motivation to create some new drawings! And MAN was I motivated!!! In the span of three days, I completed SEVENTEEN new drawings, and did detailed sketched of at least that many more drawings!! I don't think I've ever done so many drawings in so short a time! 

I'm therefore going to pause on the posting of additional morphed photos (which I know that most of you enjoy less than my own artwork) while I start posting my new drawings. Just in case my mojo fades as quickly as it came (which is usually the case), I'm going to post one drawing a week for the next few months, so that I don't run out of material too soon. 

I REALLY hope that you guys enjoy these new drawings. Please drop any comments you'd like below, as it's the feedback from you guys that really helps motivate me to keep creating and posting my artwork. 


********


This first image is a variation on a theme I've explored many times already -- a handsome and enormously muscular warrior battling a fearsome beast, with both his life and his prodigious manhood on the line. He is pictured here at that critical moment -- will he be able to reach his fallen sword in time to defend himself and slay the slavering beast, or will his gorgeous, gigantic testicles be impaled by dozens of razor sharp teeth and viciously torn from his magnificent body? 

What would YOU like to happen next? 

Enjoy! 




14 comments:

  1. he may reach that sword but then he will have to decide if he can kill the dragon, or cut himself loose to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to see more drawings from you.
    And I can't put my finger on exactly how, but I definitely feel like your skills have improved!

    Looking forward to what you show us next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback! I always appreciate hearing from you! And I think you're going to like all of the new artwork that's coming your way. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, I also tend to like my bull-hung men to survive -- and suffer -- another day. So I'm inclined to agree with you. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm happy you finally uploaded new drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those teeth should get to skewer those balls alittle before he is able to get free. Feel them slowly sink into the top and bottom of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. And even THAT wouldn't be enough to mortally wound this stud's mighty nuts, for they would be able to recover unharmed from even such brutal and devastating damage. Hell, maybe the dragon can even chew on those mammoth orbs for a good long while before the warrior is able to reach the sword and fight his way to freedom! :D

      Delete
  6. Oh yes, as he strains to reach it he can feel each bite as those teeth sink into his balls like needles and the pressure of the jaw, unable to crush but easily able to chew those mighty nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those are some insanely tough nuts. The monster could chew on those meaty bollocks for a good long while, using its powerful jaw to really crush and grind down on those mighty orbs, and they STILL wouldn't burst! They'd definitely spill a lot of fresh, raw sperm into the beast's hungry maw, however.

      Delete
  7. It looks like his possibly last fertile load is being dumped onto the ground, wasted as he's about to lose his huge baby makers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the inhuman strain on his mighty ball cords is causing the handsome young warrior to spontaneously ejaculate, spilling a truly monstrous load onto the cold and uncaring rocks below. Just think of how many powerful sons and beautiful daughters he could have sired with such a load! And if he doesn't reach that sword soon, this heavy load may indeed be his last...

      Delete