Friday, June 28, 2019

2019 - Clean Cut and Kinky

Now we're finally moving on to the images I drew at the very beginning of 2019. Only managed to crank out 5 drawings, so that should last this blog through July...

I am SUPER happy with how this particular image turned out. I absolutely love this young muscle stud's proportions, and the freckles I scattered across his face, shoulders, and upper chest and back just make him even sexier in my eyes.

This baby-faced muscle beast is into some SERIOUS kinky play, too, as evidenced by how tightly he's trussed up his own colossal cock and hyper bloated bull balls. His cock is positively STRAINING against the bindings cutting deep into those dense and tough tissues, while his balls are simultaneously stretched by ball weights and tightly bound, making them glow an angry red.

The gorgeous stud is presenting himself to a room full of men who are ACHING to get their hands on all of that trussed-up man meat. Just the strain on his nuts alone has the clean cut kid on the verge of a monumental orgasm, and once the punching and kicking and clubbing begins, he'll soon be coating the walls with his super thick cum!






2 comments:

  1. Nice. I like it when the guy getting busted is a willing -or better yet eager- participant. But then again, I also like it when they're very much unwilling too!

    The bindings reminded me of an old torture I heard about. Rope swells when it's wet, so if someone is tied up with wet rope, it will tighten as it dries, constricting them even more.
    Imagine if this stud used wet cords to bind his manhood like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And oh yeah, this young stud is VERY eager and willing! :)

      I have also read that particular use of wet ropes -- and I'm pretty sure I incorporated that idea into one of my stories at some point. I mean, how hot is that?! Bind a man's cock and balls in dry ropes, tight as you can, and THEN start getting those ropes wet. You can then watch the deep pain in the man's eyes as the ropes squeeze tighter, and tighter, and tighter still... >:)

      Delete