Friday, June 21, 2019

2018 - Wrecking Balls

I've lost track of how many versions of a "wrecking ball" theme I've posted on this blog, but I hope you don't mind yet another.

This lad's set of colossal stones are so tough and powerful that they've survived dozens of blows from the insanely heavy wrecking ball. In fact, the titanic sphere of steel has been dropped so many times that the rebar-reinforced concrete base beneath the stud's nuts is starting to crack from all of the abuse.

But it's clear that the hunk's herculean huevos won't be able to survive too much more abuse. They two colossal orbs are now positively lumpy, grossly misshapen as the steel sphere slams into their meaty depths yet again. The handsome young man's equally colossal cock, forced into a painful downward bend, has been forced to orgasm more than a dozen times already, the dregs of his latest load still dripping and leaking from the distended tip of his beefy bull cock. It should only take a handful of blows more before the poor stud's huge man eggs are shattered, exploding catastrophically inside of their battered pouch...


8 comments:

  1. As the concrete pillar beneath his balls cracks, the exposed rebar will begin to poke and prod at his nuts with each subsequent strike, maybe eventually skewering them!

    I really like how the chains are able to disappear in between the hunk's huge muscles, especially beneath his pecs. It really emphasizes just how much beef is packed onto this bull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hunk's meaty nuts, when healthy and hale, were so unbelievably tough and dense that even exposed and jagged rebar would have had no chance of puncturing their outer shells and plunging deep into all of that beefy flesh. But with his nuts now so profoundly battered and weakened by the dozens and dozens of devastating blows from the wrecking ball, the lad's balls are indeed in very real danger of being impaled by the soon-to-be-exposed rods of twisted steel.

      Thank you so much for your comments, GreenSleeves, and for noticing those little details -- like how the thick chain disappears under the beefy overhang of the hunk's impossibly massive chest muscles. :)

      Delete
  2. Do you think you could do/have any more were the balls and or penis get's destroyed completely by things like cutting, exploding being backed up by their own fidelity. I have actually drawn a lot of my own art work now after finding you and still come back from time to time to see what new stuff you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, and thanks so much for your comments!

      I have 5 more drawings that will be posting over the next month or so, and unfortunately, none of them involve complete destruction of a muscle stud's massive package. I DO have a ton of sketches in the works, and a fair number of them will feature terminal injuries to a man's junk, so hopefully I'll have more images like that to show in the future.

      I'm always interested in seeing other artists' works, though, and they often inspire me as well. Are you posting or sharing your artwork anywhere? I'd enjoy seeing it! In the meantime, keep checking back here from time to time, and hopefully I'll be posting more images along the lines that you enjoy... :)

      Delete
  3. Hey sorry for the long delay, I don't really have a place were it's just my art. I have it posted on some servers and starting to post it to hentyfoundy but it's slow. Do you have a discord that we could talk? I could show you my work a lot easier there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Dark Heart! Great to hear from you! I'm not sure what a "discord" is, but if you like, we could communicate directly via email. Here's mu suggestion -- post another comment here that includes your email address, and then delete your comment after you posted it. I'll get an email with your post, but you'll be able to protect you anonymity because no one else will get a chance to see your comment. Would that work for you?

      I definitely look forward to seeing your artwork!

      Delete
    2. Here just send me a message to here DarkHeart2052@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. I'll be sending you an email shortly...

      Delete