Friday, April 5, 2019

2018 - Royal Birthday

This one's a bit of a weird one, and I have no idea what inspired it... 

This image is set in medieval times. The handsome young Prince is turning 21, and his trusted Knight is surprising him with a delicious treat. The pair have been best of friends since early childhood, and more than friends ever since they hit puberty. 

Though the Prince is extremely handsome and well formed, his knight is easily TWICE his size, a true mountain of muscle. And as you can see, he's hung like some sort of prehistoric BEAST! The Knight loves pleasing his Prince, and nothing makes the Prince happier than unleashing brutal punishments upon the Knight's gargantuan genitals. The hot wax coursing over his cock and balls is mere child's play for the young Knight. Things will get downright BRUTAL soon...

By the way, that's gotta be well over two FEET of cock there! And thicker than a fire hydrant! And his balls are as big as fucking BASKETBALLS! Fuck, the Knight is already so "front heavy" that it's a good thing he's got such big, powerful legs... LOL

 



5 comments:

  1. I'd like to imagine the candles are only holding upright because they have jagged metal spikes extending from the base digging deep into his cock and nut flesh. It might be very difficult to remove the spikes once the candles burn all the way down to the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is out of nowhere, but I just randomly thought about those videos where people crush a watermelon between their thighs.
    Which naturally made me think about a hunk crushing his watermelon-sized balls in between his own huge thigh muscles...

    Anyway, when I think ballbusting I always think Jayse, so I dunno. I guess it could be inspiration for you? Not that you need it. You have a lot of creative tortures here already, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE those strength videos where guys crush objects with various parts of their bodies! I also love the videos of guys crushing apples with their flexing biceps, and I can't help but imagine a huge set of hunk nuts nestled in the crook of a muscle man's elbow, ready to get pulverized by a flexing mound of muscle! :D

      So yeah, your description of a bull stud crushing his own mighty bollocks between his massive, columnar thighs totally gets my juices flowing!

      Don't know when I'll be drawing again, but that image will no doubt be sticking in my mind... :)

      Thank you again for your comments, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to message me!

      Delete
  3. Haven't updated for a long time. Is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your concern, and yes, everything is fine here. :) I don't get to draw (or write) nearly as often as I used to, so my posts have become much more sporadic. That said, I DO have nearly a dozen more completed drawings that I'll be posting here over the next few months, so you should see more from me here soon.

      Delete