Friday, March 22, 2019

2018 - Inspection of the Captive College Jock

I'm really, REALLY happy with how this one turned out. This young stud is just so damn HOT, and the veins all over his body just make him that much studlier to me. That humongous cock between his legs is fully LIMP, by the way -- I have no idea how huge it will be once it gets hard. 
He's about to be shipped overseas to be the slave of some depraved oil tycoon in the Middle East. I wonder what his fate will be there... Any thoughts? 
I rather hope that his new owner DOESN'T ruin him. At least not right away. 
In fact, I hope he breeds this young stud bull, securing dozens of handsome sons to secure his genetic legacy. 






2 comments:

  1. He gonna be slave then when he want to impregnate females slave the master have to torture his testicles so hard first...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might even come to ENJOY the testicular abuse... ;)

      Delete