Friday, October 27, 2017

2017 - The Labors of Hercules

Okay, okay, I know I'm mixing my Greek legends by combining Hercules and Sisyphus, but I just love the idea of some big-muscled bull being forced to drag an insanely heavy weight by his beefy balls alone. :)

I really enjoyed adding all of those dense striations to the young man's gargantuan muscles, as well as all of the sweat dripping off of his body under the relentlessly blazing sun. I also like how the great snaking veins on his bulging bull balls turned out, speaking to the ferocious strain being placed on those gargantuan gonads.



5 comments:

  1. Mmmm, just imagine all the other labours of Hercules...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant imagine how strong his sons because they are face hard torture and exercise since they are still inside his fathers testicles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been training him like this on a daily basis ever since he reached young adulthood, and they've determined that he's jsut about ready to start breeding...

      Delete
    2. I imagine hercules massage his testicles gently and talk to his future babies after this cruel works. Its like he motivating his future song to keep strong as him.

      Delete