Friday, November 10, 2017

2017 - One More Twist...

I REALLY like how this young lad turned out. I think his face is particularly handsome, and his mammoth muscles turned out even better than I could have hoped. Again, I was experimenting with striations, and I think that they really help highlight both his tremendous size and his shredded muscularity.

The bound hunk has had his gargantuan bull balls placed in some sort of squeezing vise, where the twisting of the handle causes the steel bands wrapped around the center of both of his balls to contract smaller and smaller and smaller. His mighty, meaty nuts have now been crushed so unbelievably tight in the middle that they've been nearly bisected, forming a pair of enormously bulging nut segments both above and below the deadly vise. Any single bulging segment is many times larger than virtually any other man's entire ballsac, and they continue to bulge bigger and bigger as the vise digs ever deeper into their beefy interiors.

His behemoth bollocks have now been crushed so tight, their centers collapsed to such a tiny, narrow space, that even the smallest additional crank of the handle must certainly result in their explosive destruction. The handsome hunk's last moments as an intact male seem to stretch on forever as his tormentor takes a grip of the heavy wooden handle, flexes his arm muscles, and then gives the devise one final, sharp, violent twist...



4 comments:

  1. Hope you could post more frequently, love your drawing especially the science-fiction ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments, David! I also wish I had more time and energy to devote to my drawings. As it is, I only get perhaps 2 or 3 opportunities a year to spend any significant time drawing. Fortunately, it's not uncommon for me to crank out 20 or more drawings in a matter of one or two days, but even then, I barely have enough artwork completed to keep this blog going with a once a week post. I definitely envy those artists who seem to post new work daily!

      Delete
  2. Look how sad his face when the enemy say aboit his unborn childrem so cruelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, his mind is awash with inhuman agony -- there will be time enough later for the devastation of what he has lost to really sink in...

      Delete