Friday, April 22, 2016

2016 - Saddle Castration - Part 1

I'm trying something new today! I'm posting an image here that corresponds to a story that I'm simultaneously posting on my other blog (http://jayseballbustingstories.blogspot.com/). So if any of you are interested in reading the story that accompanies this image, please check out my story blog! :)

Also, this image is the first of 30 (!!!) new drawings that I created in January of this year. I'm so excited to share them all with you!




2 comments:

  1. I think it takes long to make his testicles crack. But the pain would be so intense. Not only pain in the nuts but pain in the heart when he realized his babymakers being destroyed slowly..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is indeed going to take a very long time to make these huge testicles crack. This stud has some supremely tough bollocks, and even the thrashings of the mighty mechanical bull might not be enough to destroy THESE huge baby makers!

      Delete