Friday, April 8, 2016

2015 - What a Waste

There was some TV or movie that I saw in the late 80s or early 90s where the hero (who happened to be handsome and rather well built, especially for back in the day) had been cornered by the villain, who had a sword poised beneath the hero's bullish throat. The villain then said something about "what a waste," and I totally agreed -- it would be a terrible waste to kill such a hunky STUD of a man. Fortunately, of course, the good guy overpowered the bad guy, and all was right with the world by the end of the show.

But that one scene has stuck with me all of these years, and even at the time, I envisioned that sharp sword being poised just a little bit lower on the stud's anatomy...

Here we have a handsome, bound muscle hunk who finds himself in exactly that predicament, with a huge scimitar rising up between his magnificent bull balls. The sword wielder, who is planning on castrating the poor lad, is taking a few final moments to admire those two colossal and sperm-packed bollocks, and says to himself, "What a waste..."

I particularly like the look of innocence and fear on the young stud's handsome face.



4 comments:

  1. fuck yeah, what a waste to destroy such a massively hung young bull but it's still hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the handsome young lad hasn't been castrated yet -- you wanna rush in there and save him? I'm sure he'd be happy to show you just how grateful he would be for your timely rescue...

      And just imagine the SIZE of the hot bull load he must have packed inside of those titanic testicles!

      Delete
    2. I sure would, he would be fun to play with and I may want to give that big rod of his a try though I fear it may split me in two, the attempt would be hot

      Delete
    3. Well you better get in there quick to rescue him, my friend! Seconds count!! ;) And yeah, he sure would be a fun one to play with, with all of that meaty masculine goodness hanging so proudly from his crotch. Damn, those really are some low hanging balls, too! Mmm...

      Delete