Friday, October 16, 2015

2014 - Big Marine Bull Stud About to Become a Steer...

The mighty Marine was captured soon after he landed on the tropical island, his small boat quickly discovered by the patrolling militia. The enemy soldiers were at first aghast by the sheer SIZE of the man, his great height, extraordinary muscles, and colossal set of cock and balls. The man's titanic size and raw masculinity made all of the other soldiers feel meek by comparison.

But once they had the huge bull Marine strung up against a big palm tree and rendered completely helpless, they didn't feel quite so insecure. And they felt even BETTER when they all took turns beating and pummeling the man's ridiculously oversized elephant balls. The massive, hairy orbs are now liberally covered with angry bruises and have swollen even LARGER from the abuse. But incredibly, the man's mighty truncheon of a cock has grown and stayed rock hard throughout all of the hours of abuse, taunting the cruel soldiers and daring them to visit even greater abuses upon the Marine's astoundingly tough bollocks.

After many hours of fun, the Marine's mighty bollocks are still somehow intact, which both frustrates and arouses the evil soldiers. They decided to put a permanent end to the muscle man's awesome masculinity by using a pair of oversized garden shears, the kind used to blaze trails through the dense jungle underbrush, on the man's heroically oversized genitals. Even now, the blades are pressing hard into the young man's tough cock meat and thick scrotum. At any moment, the soldiers will close those blades together, lopping off the greatest set of cock and balls they've ever seen!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment, Jason! Though it begs the question -- would you be jacking off that giant cock with your fist, or would you be plunging your fist down the length of that freaking ENORMOUS cum tube?

    Either way, that's a smokin' hot idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd put my fist in the Marine's cum hole and slide my arm through his cum tube for the entire length of his cock. Then I'd reach further with my hand and grab his prostate, squeeze it hard to make him cum, so that his jizz flowed into his cock, all the way, creamed my biceps and triceps, then spurted into my armpit.

    One more thing -- I imagine a second drawing. The Marine is still tied up, but he looks horrified and dejected because his still hard cock is on the ground. So is his hairy nut sac, which is empty and flattened. During the slicing off of his genitals, his balls detached from the scrotum as it dropped. They fell to the ground separately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, GREAT name! :)

      Second, that is such a freaking hot image you've described! And from the mammoth length and stupendous girth of this Marine's mighty bull penis, I'd say he could likely accommodate the entire length of your arm!! I love the idea of you reaching down through his manly plumbing to grab his prostate from the inside and give it an almighty squeeze. FUCK! Making him shoot his monster load around your invading arm, and spurting out his mighty seed into your armpit, makes me hard as a rock!!

      I very rarely draw an actual emasculation, so I like to leave that to your imagination. Though your description of the moments after those huge garden shears snap shut is powerfully erotic. Terrible waste of such a glorious manhood though, don't you think? ;)

      Delete
  3. Glad to know you are so enthusiastic about my description of arm-fucking the Marines's cum-chute. I really turned myself on writing it.

    You're right (and I agree) the cutting and the prelims are sexier than the inevitable result. Also the prelims. Yet, I've heard, there are guys, especially around San Francisco, who are so into body modification (tats, piercings, gauges/dilators) they go so far as castration. I guess mostly it's balls only, but some take it all off and call themselves "nulls". And they say it's not an MTF transgender issue. They want to be men, just not sperm-anated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTALLY turned on by the idea! Never even THOUGHT of it before...and might just have to see if I can draw it one of these days. :)

      I'm a native of the San Francisco area and live just a short drive away, but I've never been into the rougher scene there. Surprising, no? :) I'm actually really straight laced and "vanilla" in real life. I have seen some rather extreme stuff in SF, but I haven't seen any guys that have been nullified before. Not even at Folsom Street Faire...but then again, I wasn't looking for it, either. But I've heard of it as well. Personally, I can't imagine wanting to lose my cock and/or balls, but to each their own I guess. :)

      Delete
  4. you need to do more drawings of nipple torture.

    ReplyDelete