Friday, October 23, 2015

2014 - Protein Shake

It is New Year's Eve 2014 as I write this post. I finished this drawing today during my holiday break from classes. I won't be finished with school until November of 2015 (not long after the posting date of this drawing, in fact), and I HIGHLY doubt I'll have the time to draw between now and graduation.

So please enjoy this latest (and, for the moment, final) post to my blog!

[UPDATE on October 5, 2015 -- You'll be happy to know that I did indeed find time to draw a number of months ago, and my blog is currently pre-loaded with at least one drawing per week through April of 2016!]

This handsome young bodybuilder has been captured and bound by a group of thugs. They've sliced open one side of his scrotum and hauled out one of his gargantuan testicles, and are even now busy stuffing the mammoth, naked man egg into a blender. Once they've forced the entire meaty bulk of that great nut into the glass blender, they'll turn the machine on high and quickly reduce all of that dense and beefy meat to a puree of liquidized nut guts. With all of the sperm and meat packed into that almighty gonad, the brutal thugs are hoping to make a huge, protein-packed shake, and in a very real way steal the young man's heroic masculinity and make it part of their own.

Tomorrow will be leg day for the thugs, and they'll liquidate the handsome stud's remaining bull ball afterwards for another post-workout shake.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comments, and for the link to your website! I like your imaginative work, as I share your love for having boys bound and abused, whether it's by tentacles or chains or something even more inventive.

    I hope to have time to draw more images soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A in shell egg scrambler should do the job too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally, I'd agree with you. But this particular stud has unusually tough balls. The fibrous outer wall of that colossal gonad is extremely thick, and even the sharp and powerful blades on an industrial-strength blender might take a few minutes to tear through that tough wall to reach all of that soft and gooey meat inside...

      Delete
  3. Yeah, they look pretty tough on the outside...but I bet the inside is rich and slippery and like capellini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if those blades can break through that tough outer shell, then there's a wealth of gooey, chunky goodness inside! ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow!! I think he should be pushing that orb down onto the blade a good few times, feel the pricks put pressure on the outer surface...but when the blade starts...ohh my, hopefully taking along time to get through but not any less painful for him

    ReplyDelete