Friday, September 19, 2014

2012 - Hanging by his Nuts

So that's supposed to be a pit beneath the dangling muscle stud. If (or when) his balls finally do tear free, the newly-made eunuch will plummet to his death...unless a timely rescue is in order. ;) Here's the short story that I wrote to accompany this image:

********

Hanging by his Nuts -- 2012

Shit, boy, you've got the damn biggest set of bull balls I've ever seen on anyone, man or beast! Big, juicy plums just ripe for the plucking. Hairy fuckers, too! Mmm, they feel like they are chock full of prime stud cum, practically swollen to bursting with Grade AAA baby batter. Too bad you'll never get the chance to use it...

You seem to think you've got balls of steel, so let's put that to the test. I'll just hoist you up by those gargantuan gonads of yours, and let those fat, swollen bull balls take your full weight. You're what, about 350, 360 pounds? Kinda makes you wish you hadn't been training so hard and putting on so much mass, doesn't it? 

Damn, you're one heavy bastard, almost as big as me! And that's why you've got to be nutted, see? There's only room in this world for one champion stud bull, and that's me. 

Wow, your balls sure are stretching out! I bet that hurts, don't it? You can feel all those cables and cords attaching your huge nuts to your body just stretching and straining against your sweaty, muscular bulk. I wonder how long they can last before they rip clean off of your body.


I have to admit, I thought for sure even balls as gigantic as yours couldn't last more than a few seconds before tearing free, but it looks like you really DO have balls of steel, or at least ball cords of steel. Looks like I'm going to have to get a little more rough with you, I'm afraid. Let's see what happens when I start to jerk your body up and down by your nuts, giving an extra hard yank at the top each time...



2 comments:

  1. Marine trashing a sailor in 'no holds barred' wrestling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LIKE how you think!!! :D

      I wonder just how much more that sailor's huge bollocks can take...?

      Delete