Saturday, February 26, 2022

2021 - Veiny Sacrifice

The final new drawing of 2021 is featured below. I decided to practice depicting veins on my muscular young bull... and I think I got a little carried away! LOL! But I still like the effect. I also like how he's vacuuming his abdominal wall to retract his muscular gut away from the approaching knife. Of course, that razor sharp knife isn't heading for his cobblestone belly -- it's heading for that narrow neck of stretched out scrotum!! Oh no!! Can nothing be done to save this young man before his titanic testicles are sliced off of him!?! He is only moments away from being changed from a mighty bull to a useless steer with one devastating slice... 




4 comments:

  1. Why am I imagining the veins over the balls are actually alien worms slowly crawling underneath the skin ready to start feasting on his juicy gonads lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your imagination, and I think that would be an awesome theme for a future drawing! :D

      Delete
  2. OH MY! One of my favorite discipline methods against bulls is to see their cocks and balls forcibly restrained. This case seems to need to improvise with chains! I wonder what this young buck did to end up on the wrong path and be requiring such severe restraints?

    ReplyDelete