Sunday, November 22, 2020

Morph 92

Hello guys! As I mentioned in my previous post, I have posted all of my completed drawing on my blog for now, and have nothing in the queue for the foreseeable future. I WILL draw again at some point, once the inspiration strikes me again, but I'm afraid that for now my artwork stash is empty. 

However, I've continued trying to hone my skills at photo manipulation, so I'm going to be posting more of my photo morphs in the weeks ahead. I hope you enjoy them! 


















2 comments:

  1. Starting number 69's physique is absolutely impressive not only because of its sheer size, but also because of the perfect proportions. 💪 His slim wasp tail in combination with his mega thighs and thick biceps, create the majestic image of a powerful lion. 🦁 Not only the veins that are bulging on his muscles testify to his enormous potency, the considerable bulge of his thong also shows it clearly. If starting number 69 were to intensify his training and build up a little more volume, he would definitely be a candidate for the IFNB. 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all of your very detailed and thoughtful comments! I love that you appreciate and enjoy these morphs! :)

      Delete