Saturday, November 14, 2020

2020 - Warrior's Emasculation

 Greetings all! 

I'm sorry to say that this is the last completed image that I currently have in my catalogue. I still have TONS more drafts and doodles, but I haven't actually put pencil to paper since March/April of this year, so I haven't a clue when motivation will strike again. I'll resume posting my efforts at photo morphing in the near future, so this blog won't go COMPLETELY quiet, but I will apologize now to the fans of my artwork about the coming dry spell. 

In the meantime, please enjoy the drawing below! 

I'm actually rather pleased at how the drawing came out. The orc is just a rough sketch, of course, and I don't think I've even posed him very well, but I think that the bound warrior is very hot. I particularly love his chest-to-waist ratio, as well as the graceful shape of his mighty, rampant phallus. I think that the tears streaming down his square-jawed, handsome face soften him somewhat, making him appear that much more vulnerable and helpless in the face of his impending castration. 

The poor lad has had his massive bollocks mercilessly pounded for a seeming eternity, clobbered and bludgeoned over and over and over again by the enormous war hammer. His titanic testes are in a sorry state at this point, battered, bruised, and bleeding, glowing and angry red and burning with the agony of two blazing suns. It doesn't help that they've been repeatedly crushed against the sharp corner of the massive stone block upon which he's been securely bound, forcing his extraordinarily tough and dense balls to warp around the sharp edge of rock. The hammer blows have been so insanely brutal that the stone itself is starting to crack and splinter, the force of the blows actually traveling THROUGH the handsome hunk's balls into the rock itself! 

A truly gargantuan stud load is sloshing around inside those throbbing, bloated, battered balls. And even though the massive orbs are being steadily beaten into sterility and his viable sperm count continues to drop with each horrific blow, the hunky hero is still the most virile human on the entire planet. But how much longer can even HIS mighty, meaty, mammoth nuts hold out against the annihilating abuse...? 





5 comments:

  1. Love your arts. Looking forward to every update of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your message! Unfortunately, I don't have any more new drawings to post for now, so I will soon start posting morphed photos again. But I promise that I will post more new drawings again... eventually... :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! The size of those balls...I can only imagine the mess. Great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! And I'm not sure which mess you mean -- the slick and slippery mess that will result when the warrior's massive nuts desperately purge themselves of gallons of supremely thick and sperm-glutted cum in a final and volcanic attempt to fertilize SOMETHING before they're bludgeoned out of existence? Or the titanic and gory mess that will occur when the handsome hero's failing gonads finally burst under the deadly hail of repeated hammer blows, exploding in a spectacular spray of shattered nut guts and shredded procreative tissues? ;)

      Delete
  3. His tears dropped when he realize he lost his future as a father of beautifull kids...

    ReplyDelete