Friday, May 17, 2019

2018 - Supercharged

I had a hard time making this image look like what I had imagined in my head. The captive muscle stud has been shackled between two giant metal spheres on iron poles, one positively charged and the other negatively charged. His tremendously oversized bollocks have been tightly bound at their base with copper wire, and a huge lightning rod has been forced down the entire length of his colossal cock, which has likewise been bound with a lattice of leather straps and copper metal fittings.

And then the electricity was turned on.

Again, this one didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, but I decided to share it anyway...


5 comments:

  1. you gave me a great idea. 3d and photoshop may help with this. and i have been meaning to get back to work on your "plus sized" men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SUPER exciting!! I've always loved your work, and am very eager to see more! :D

      Delete
  2. Love this idea....electro estim...Hell yess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is electro stimulation at its most extreme! NOT for the faint of heart... ;)

      Delete