Sunday, February 3, 2019

2018 - Ball Busting in the Batting Cage

I'm FINALLY getting around to start posting the new drawings I created at the end of 2018/beginning of 2019. Churned out two dozen drawings over the course of slightly over a week! I know that my creative inspiration rarely lasts longer than that, so I cranked out as many drawings as I could. :)

In this first drawing, a huge baseball slugger is bound and helpless in front of a mechanical baseball launcher. All of the safety features on the launcher have been disabled, and those solid baseballs are being launched harder and harder, faster and faster, directly into the poor stud's bruised and battered bollocks. How much more can they possibly TAKE?!?!

Let's find out...  >:)



2 comments:

  1. MMMmmmm now THAT is gonna tingle HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised this stud has any feeling LEFT in those huge, bloated, bruised, battered balls of his! They've already taken DOZENS of ever-harder baseballs right into the heart of all of that delicate beef, and it won't be much longer before they burst inside of his abraded sac!

      Delete