Monday, January 21, 2019

New drawings to come!

Hello friends!

I just wanted to post a quick note here to let you all know that, as 2018 came to a close, I had a sudden fit of inspiration and churned out 24 (!!!) new drawings! Starting in the next week or so, I'll begin posting those drawings here on my blog.

I ALSO have a ton more photo morphs that I created over the past year, some of them quite good (IMO). I have definitely gotten better at morphing as I've continued to practice, though I'm still nowhere as good as Hardtrainer01 and the other super talented morphers out there. Still, I'm entertained by my own works, so I hope that you might be, too. I'll also start posting more photo morphs here in the near future.

I hope all is well with you all, and that you've had a great start to 2019!

--Jayse

11 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Long time fan of your drawings (seen them on various sites) but had no idea you had a blog! :)
    Plenty of material to keep me occupied for a while :)
    - Gaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comments, and I'm happy that you've found my blog! Gonna start posting the newest drawings today - hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
    2. :)
      Feel free to pop along to my website, if you're familiar with it.
      A similar subject matter to yours - although you are in a completely different league!

      Delete
    3. Hey there man! I tried to create an account on your website, but apparently I failed, as I still can't get in. I'll try again later, but just wanted to let you know...

      Delete
    4. Accounts need approval, so don't get activated immediately. Are you in now? If not, drop me an email - gaz@sneakerbb.com

      Delete
    5. Yeah, my first registration attempt is still a failure. I've tried registering for a second time, and will let you know the results... :)

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete