Friday, February 19, 2016

2015 - I've Got You Under My Skin

Did I ACTUALLY just use a Cole Porter song title as the title of one of my drawings?!? LOL!

Here's another monstrous plant creature attacking a bound and helpless muscular bull. Some of the tentacles have already managed to tear holes in the man's smooth scrotum and are slithering over the surface of his enormous balls. Some have even begun to work their way up inside his scrotum toward his crotch, no doubt intending to bury themselves even further into his internal plumbing!

Other tentacles are shoving their way down the young man's distended cum tube, with another poking around beneath the fleshy hood of the stud's thick foreskin.

All in all, things don't look good for this handsome and muscular brute.



5 comments:

  1. Nice! I like how you can see them working down cumtube and up inside his sac. I like the detail of the ones entering the head and under the foreskin.
    I bet they feel great over bare balls, maybe they should of had a couple of barbs to rasp against the surface of the balls and inside the cumtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wicked, Danny! Simply wicked! :) Glad you enjoyed this latest posting!

      Delete
  2. This needs revisiting. Be it a drawing or story...such a hot scenario. For us, not the hunk hahaha

    ReplyDelete