Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 - Big Zeke's Unfortunate Encounter at the Rest Stop Glory Hole

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! I'm actually preparing this image to post on a warm summer day in August, but happy 2016 nonetheless. :)

This image is the second of 17 (!!!) drawings I created over a 3-day period in July. Talk about being on a roll!

The drawing is loosely based on the story "Jake the Farm Boy," posted on my story blog (http://jayseballbustingstories.blogspot.com/) on November 11, 2013. That story does more justice to this image than any short narrative I can come up with here, so check that story out if you want some accompanying plot and dialogue to go with this image.

Oh, and Zeke's attacker turned out surprisingly sexy, and the shaved head thing looks pretty good! I might have to try that again in the future...  :)



1 comment:

  1. check my blog:
    tentaclesmale.blogspot.com
    I would appreciate your opinion

    ReplyDelete