Friday, September 18, 2015

2014 - Wizard's Spell - Part 2

Here's the second image in the wizard series. The poor lad's mammoth balls have already swollen to more than TWICE their normal size with ungodly quantities of his thick and powerful spunk. Even his mighty cock has swollen, throbbing with a desperate need to cum and relieve the insane pressure growing in his giant balls.

The tremendous orbs have already swollen far larger than the wizard would have thought possible, and STILL they endure! But the wizard knows that even these almighty gonads will have a limit...



Again, here's an older version of this image. 


5 comments:

  1. yeah!!! Decent size for busting the hell out of already now!
    MMm bigger, swollen and would be even more tender!
    Imagine grabbing a handful of ball meat and just squeezing away.
    driving solid hard knees into them.
    working that swollen cockhead, teasing it beyond his belief!
    Is it wrong I want to be the guy in the pic and you the wizard?! HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of mercilessly teasing the muscle man's swollen cock head, as all those bindings secured so tightly around his cock will prevent him from pumping out even a single drop of spunk, no matter how hard he might orgasm. So tease away! :)

      If I was the wizard, then I'd be taking a much more "hands on" approach to all of the ball abuse. Spells are great and all, but there's nothing like sinking your fist or knee into a set of massive bull nuts to really get my juices flowing. ;)

      Delete
    2. If you were the wizard, I would pray you practice your evil magic on me. I need to feel invisible tendrils of dark magic working their way into my body, and to literally feel it gaining a chock hold against everything making me a man. I need to cower in fear as my masculinity is being comprimised

      Delete
    3. I would use my fell magic to grow and augment your already massive muscles and magnificent manhood into grotesque parodies of male perfection. And I would show no caution and no mercy, redlining your bollocks past all conceivable endurance, forcing them to bloat and swell ever larger, and sag lower and lower in their overburden nutsac. How long could even YOU endure before your hyper virile bull balls finally burst?

      Delete
  2. There is only one way to find out. I may have to drag them around like in section 3 of this comic. I am afraid what others will do with me, or to me

    ReplyDelete