Friday, August 28, 2015

Undated - Spiked Stones

I grew up playing a lot of Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying games, and was fascinated by the idea of a muscular and masculine young warrior being abused and tortured by cruel wizards. I started going through the various spell books in the game and intended on creating a series of drawings where these spells were directed at the young man's huge and heavy nuts.

I think this is the only such drawing that survived to today.

In this drawing, the bound warrior's huge balls are the focus of a wizard's "spiked stones" spell. Magically created spikes of wickedly sharp obsidian suddenly form in the center of the young man's dense nut meat and then explode outward, bursting out of his impaled flesh from dozens and dozens of locations. The searing agony makes the hardy and stoic warrior bellow in unimaginable pain...



9 comments:

  1. Great idea!
    Hmmm the use of magic opens up lots of possibilities and potential to open plenty of testicles haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, Danny, there were a LOT of spells that I had put aside and intended to use on my fantasy muscle men. I just never got around to it. I still have my old AD&D stuff in a closet somewhere (never could bring myself to part with it), so maybe I have to revisit this topic some day. Any suggestions for spell ideas...? :)

      Delete
  2. This is what he gets for only putting stats into STR, CON and CHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL -- man, does THAT bring back memories!! Oh yeah, those were my favorite fantasy-man stats when it came to D&D. Who cared about INT and WIS? Even DEX wasn't as important as attack bonuses and additional hit points, let alone a dashing masculine beauty.

      Thanks for the comment, Tonari! Made my day. :)

      Delete
  3. hmmm certain some more spells to effect them from the inside in some ways.
    Or how about rapid repeated ruptures every few seconds, just a constant feeing of them bursting over and over.
    Or casting some spells for some d&d beasties to work them over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a ton of energy-related spells in D&D that might be used on this young warrior's delicate and vulnerable nuts -- heat, cold, electricity, energy drain, sonic attacks, acid -- the list goes on and on. The beefy lad is tough enough that he could endure a whole hell of a lot of abuse...at least for a while... ;)

      Delete
  4. sonic attacks and acid sound intertesing >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps more wixard spells need to happen haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL -- you can best believe that when I was first drawing the image above, I was ABSOLUTELY getting out my old D&D Player's Handbook and looking for suitable spells to cast on some poor captive muscle stud! :D

      Delete