Friday, June 12, 2015

2013 - Rocks in the Scrotum, Balls on Fire

This is an odd image, even for me, so let me explain what's happening.

The bound muscle hunk has had his huge nutsac sliced open and his huge balls carefully removed. Both of his balls have then be stretched the utter ends of their fleshy tethers, and secured over a pair of urns containing red hot coals. These coals are slowly roasting both of the stud's naked, helpless orbs.

Meanwhile, hundreds of pounds of rocks have been stuffed into the young man's emptied scrotum, and the long slice roughly stitched closed to keep the rocks inside. So while his balls are being roasted, his enormous scrotum is being stretched to the breaking point by all of the rocks.

Yeah, weird huh? I have NO idea where the concept of this drawing came from! :)



2 comments:

  1. Not weird epic.... saw this image from google search and had to dig deep down your blog to find it. Pure ecstasy... imma nut 5X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you discovered my blog! And to this day, I think that this is the most strangely inspired of all of my drawings! LOL! But I'm glad that you are enjoying it so much.

      Delete