Friday, January 16, 2015

2012 - Wheel of Pain

I really like how this image turned out! The heroically muscular young stud has been shackled to a huge wooden wheel, his massively-thewed limbs stretched out spread eagled to provide unlimited access to his gargantuan genitals.

Additional shackles have been clamped to his body, one around the base of his massive and swollen cock head, and the other around the base of his goliath, freshly-shaved bull balls. These shackles are attached to separate winches, and as the slack is ever so slowly reduced on the heavy chains, the young man's mighty genitals are pulled in different directions, farther and farther and farther from his body.

Only time would tell how much abuse the young muscle stud would be able to suffer before his mighty bollocks were torn from his body.



Here is the photoshopped image I discovered a few years ago that inspired my drawing.


2 comments:

  1. I am honored that you inspired by one of my images. I'm a big fan of you work! Sincerely.....Achilles27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am at LEAST equally honored to have you comment here on my blog!

      I'm a huge fan of your work!! I used to see your amazing artwork posted on a Yahoo group, but I haven't seen anything new from you in probably a couple of years now. Are you still creating and posting your artwork anywhere? If so, then please provide me with the link so that I can continue to be inspired by your gorgeous muscle men in peril and distress! :)

      Delete