Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Viewer Poll

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I've had a long-standing correspondence with a friend named Johnny, who has been blessed (or perhaps cursed) with a truly enormous and 100% natural set of bull balls. From the photos and videos he's sent to me over the years, I can tell you with no exaggeration that his nuts really are as big as two huge, ripe grapefruits! He's also tall, buff, tough, sports a thick 11-inch erection, and is VERY much into ball busting -- both giving AND receiving. So he's basically my fantasy man come to life! :)

Johnny wrote me this morning and suggested a poll for my viewers. Here's the scenario he suggested: you're presented with a big lad with colossal, oversized nuts, and you can do anything you want with him and know you'll get away with it. What Johnny wants to know is -- what would you do?

I've got to be at least as eager as Johnny to see what you guys might write in response. Leave a comment in response to this post, and we'll compare results!

2 comments:

  1. If any of you are interested, one reader did indeed email me his comments regarding what he'd like to do to Johnny. I expanded on his story and posted it on my story blog. Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Red, and THANK YOU for the wealth of comments you've recently made to my blog! I'm so glad that my artwork strikes a chord (and perhaps a pair of big balls) with you! :) And I love the idea that you posted here!!

    ReplyDelete