Monday, June 3, 2024

I'm currently posting artwork on DeviantArt

Hey there! 

I just wanted to drop a post here to let everyone know that I haven't entirely disappeared. I know there's been no traffic on this blog lately, and I've definitely slowed down posting on my story blog as well, but I am very much still around. 

I started tinkering with Microsoft Bing AI Image Creator back in November, and that quickly turned into a major obsession for me. Like many other people, I have serious concerns for where AI is going to take us as a society... but damn, I've been creating some EPIC muscle men with that program!! Of course, there's no nudity allowed, let alone bondage and CBT and all of the themes I love to explore here, but the quality of some of the images I've created is truly remarkable. When the day comes (likely in the next couple of years) when the training wheels and guard rails come off, then I may be able to turn some of my own artwork into photo realistic images! I find that super exciting... and perhaps a little scary, too, but mostly exciting! ;) 

Anyway, if you want to see where I've been for the past 6 or 7 months, then check out my account on DeviantArt -- https://www.deviantart.com/sfzephyr

I still have a bunch of half-finished sketches and other ideas bouncing around inside my head, so there will be more original artwork posted on this blog -- SOME day. But it's likely going to be a while yet before I get bitten by the drawing bug again, as I'm currently working out my fantasies (albeit much more PG rated) through my AI creations. :)

I hope all is well with all of you!
--Jayse

2 comments:

  1. That's nice for you to move onto another platform, but where does that leave us? Who have followed you for many years? With no nudes, no CBT, with our dicks in hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the commenter who posted before me; You know this guy doesn’t owe you anything, right? He’s provided his content kindly and freely before. Maybe sketch your own bate material instead of trying to guilt this guy. It’s not like he held a gun to your head and made you check this blog for years.

    ReplyDelete