Friday, June 2, 2023

Morphs 135

 


I like to imagine that he's sparring on a huge sac of helpless nuts, just poundin' them like a speed bag. They'd have to be a ridiculously tough set of nuts, though, cuz with muscle like this, Sergei is otherwise likely to burst 'em wide open with the very first punch! 


Brutish and oh so handsome, both at the same time! :D





I've only ever found less than a dozen photos of this hunky bear of a man on the internet, but I'd love to see more of him, as I think he's GORGEOUS!


Man, I'd love to grind down on this stud's big, fat balls and make him blast an enormous load all over those hard and juicy pecs! What a HUNK!!





2 comments:

  1. The hunk by the rise and grind sign
    So handsome
    I'm in love

    And then you went and made him even more enticing
    I can't handle it

    I want him to bury my face between his pecs with a bear hug while I knee his huge package until he blasts his load between our pressed together bodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fucking HOT description, my friend!!! WOW!!!

      And yeah, he'd eagerly grind his heavy-hung crotch against your knee as you laid waste to his meaty sex organs, clutching you tighter to his spectacularly muscular hard body while he moaned and groaned into your ear, encouraging you to hit his nuts even harder! And when this handsome dude finally does cum, he pumps out so much of his thick and gloopy jizz that your two bodies are virtually glued together!

      He IS rather spectacularly handsome, isn't he? :)

      Delete