Friday, April 14, 2023

Morphs 128

Hello again everyone! 

For the time being, I am all out of completed artworks to post on this blog, so for now, I'll resume posting some of my attempts at photo morphing. 

My morphs have always been amateur at best, but now with the advent of all of these AI-generated muscle men that are appearing all over the internet, my efforts seem even MORE amateurish in comparison! But I certainly have had fun making them, and I hope that you'll enjoy them as well. 

Speaking of AI-generated artwork, the technology has already grown leaps and bounds in just the past couple of months, and I'm starting to see some really well-made hefty-sized genitals on some of these handsome dudes. Once they can create Jayse-sized junk for these guys, then hopefully it won't be too long before we start seeing some images of erotic bondage and ball busting! Hell, if no one else starts doing it, then I may have to invest in the software and start creating those images myself!! :D

--J













4 comments:

  1. I love your morphs, AI is exciting, but your stuff is all great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always really enjoyed your morphs, we seem to like a lot of the same features in men. AI is cool but it's not the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just so glad that my doodles are finding a receptive audience. I honestly just make these morphs and my drawings to amuse (and arouse) myself, but it's definitely an added bonus that other people are getting enjoyment out of them as well! :D

      Delete