Sunday, January 21, 2018

Trying something different...

Hey there gang! Sorry for my absence from both of my blogs lately. Sad to say, but I won't be posting any new drawings or stories for at least a little while longer. Been sidetracked by work and life (and a REALLY nasty chest cold at the moment - yuck!).

But I HAVE been amusing myself for the past couple of months with trying my hand at photo manipulation. I treated myself to Adobe Photoshop Editor at Christmas, and have been fiddling around with photos ever since. No surprise, but I'm a HUGE fan of bodybuilders, so they're obviously been the focus of my attention. I've been making them even bigger and stronger...an occasionally adding a little extra to the crotch area. ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd post one of my most recent efforts here, complete with imbedded text (I do love some short stories to go with my images!), and see if you guys like it. Again, I'm just starting out at this, so be kind. :) Oh, I'll also attach the original photo so you can see what I changed.



9 comments:

  1. lol, love it. Sorry you're not really well babe, hope you get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff! Both for the compliment and for the well wishes. I'm SLOWLY getting better from this cold, but damn, it's a doozy.

      And what do you think? Should I share more of these morphs? And should I do that here, or on a separate blog, or even a tumblr account?

      Delete
  2. You're good at both, I don't think I've ever seen anything you've done that I didn't like. If it were me I would just do it here to keep it simple. But if you don't think that would be to much to keep up with, I'd go with tumbler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps, your stories do the most for me, but the artwork is still great, maybe just put them together and make illustrated stories.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the positive feedback! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic....really missed your stories and drawings...hope you come back to us soon...although I understand that real life takes priority

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the words of encouragement, Ian! I have no immediate plans to post any stories or artwork, but I always eventually return to both, so please do check back from time to time. It'll likely be a while yet, but I always come back...eventually... :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you would come back soon, love your works so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David! And I DO plan on posting more of my photo morphs here very soon. I was on a roll back in January and cranked out about 150 of them, so I've got a fair amount of those to post (although I'll only post the best 40 or 50 of them -- I'm still learning, and they didn't ALL turn out well). :)

      No drawings in the works at the moment, though (lots and LOTS of sketches done with pencil and paper over the last few years, and lots of ideas jotted down on the page, but no additional finished pieces as of right now).

      Delete