Friday, September 1, 2017

2017 - Zombie Muscle Feast

This one didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but I'm posting it here anyway. This mighty young muscle stud has run afoul of a group of flesh-eating ghouls, near-mindless undead intent on eating the the living. And this gigantic muscle stud has SO MUCH flesh to give!

A group of zombies are fighting over one of the choicest cut of man flesh, the stud's enormous bull balls. In their struggles, they've pulled the young man's mighty balls an impossible distance from his straining crotch, where they now quiver on the very brink of ripping right off of his body! And even this massive stud isn't strong enough to overcome the preternatural strength of an entire horde of zombies!




8 comments:

  1. I like where that tongue is heading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I'm not sure if this muscle hunk is going to feel the same way. ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas and art work Jayse. If Only I could find someone like you near me to play with on a regular basis. I'd love it. If you are ever near Georgia I'd love to meet you and share Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments, Steven, and for your generous invitation!

      Delete
  4. Steven let’s chat, @treymcmillan08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine them biting his balls and turning them into zombie balls heh

    ReplyDelete