Friday, February 3, 2017

Another quick update...

Hey there gang!

So I just finished scanning 17 (!!!!!) new drawings today, and will start uploading them tomorrow! What's more, I cranked out over 30 detailed sketches in the past week or two, so I have plenty more material that just needs to be "fleshed out" (pun intended) before posting here. In other words, this blog should continuing chugging along throughout 2017! :D

Sorry that cannot upload the first image right now, but I've got to go to work. Enjoy your Friday, everyone, and look for a new drawing here tomorrow!

--Jayse

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for continuing to share your amazing work with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome! I get as much enjoyment out of creating these drawings (and accompanying stories) as I do from the comments you guys leave on this blog. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Damn, I tell ya, it really warms my heart to hear how excited you are! Seriously, thank you for all of your comments over the past couple of years, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are amazing, would love to see some of these dudes covered in the massive amounts of cum you write about. Either way, its all so good and appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you're enjoying my drawings! Again, I originally never intended to share them with anyone and just drew them for my own amusement, so it's comments like yours that make me very happy that I chose to post my artwork on my own blog. :)

      As for seeing some cum-covered muscle studs, you'll be happy to know that there are a few drawings coming up in the next couple of months that hopefully fit that bill for you. :D

      Delete