Friday, January 6, 2017

2016 - When life gives you melons...

...make melonade!!!

It's November 4, 2016 as I prepare this image for my blog, and as of this moment, this is the last image I have that's ready to post. I'm hoping to create more between now and the time of this posting, but if not, then there may be another lull in postings while I try to find time and inspiration to draw again.

In the meantime, please enjoy this image.

I've always loved the idea of literally squeezing the cum out of a handsome and built stud, and harvesting the lush and copious effluvium in vast buckets and barrels for later use in experiments, breeding programs, or just as a thick and power-packed protein drink. Here, the handsome young victim is having his man boulders crushed by a thick plexiglas plate, and the resulting gush of spunk captured in a big metal drum. This particular drum looks like it's pretty much full, so I think it's time to get a fresh one ready for the lad's next mammoth cum load...


2 comments: