Friday, December 23, 2016

2016 - Ground Chuck

I gotta admit - this image is brutal even by my standards! But it's an image I've always wanted to create. I just hope you'll forgive the pun in the title -- it just came to me in a flash of inspiration, and I HAD to use it! :D

Chuck Samson, classically handsome bull stud and prized player on his undefeated college football team, has been captured by masked rivals who hate the talented and athletic stud and who want to take him down...permanently.

The stud's colossal nuts have been stuffed into an old-fashioned meat grinder, and his mammoth whale cock stimulated into rock-solid hardness. Then the cruelest of the masked men starts turning the handle on the meat grinder, and its metal teeth start to dig into and tear apart the handsome stud's beyond-gigantic balls. The appearance of the ground meat on the face of the meat grinder signals the beginning of the slow destruction of the hunk's fabled manhood...though judging by the sheer massive SIZE of the lad's mighty bull nuts, it's going to be quite some time before that destruction is complete.


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely one of my favorites I've seen you draw. =) thank you so much for all the effort and creativity you pour into these stories and your art. We love them and appreciate them so much. -Andrew B-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your comments, Andrew! I'm trying to churn out new material to keep this blog going well into 2017, but have been short on time due to work. Will do my best to keep you enthralled and entertained with more massive muscle men having their manhood mangled! :D

      Delete
    2. Keep on churning them out, I'll keep on churning the loads, and some evil masked man can keep on churning the handle on that meat grinder to this studs turgid meaty nut. ;) thanks for the reply.

      Delete
  2. It's gonna take MULTIPLE sets of strong hands to bend that mighty cock and force it into the business end of the meat grinder... but as soon as they're done with is massive balls, his titanic schlong is next!

    ReplyDelete